We’re glad you’ve decided to join us and look forward to working with you. Here are the steps you need to complete so that you can be assigned.
- Register with the FHSAA. This gets you on the NFSOA mailing list
- Pass a criminal background check. This is required by Florida state law.
- Attend an NFSOA pre-season meeting. We will email you details and the meeting dates will be posted in the calendar.
- Set up your account at Arbiter Sports so you can be assigned games (if you registered with FHSAA, you’ve already done this)
- Set up ArbiterPay and also get the required forms ready so you can get paid.
- Complete the Referee Profile so our assignor will know where and when to assign you.
- Pass an FHSAA-administered online exam, which can be found in the FHSAA Officials Hub in Arbiter.
- Purchase your uniform and gear
Questions? Contact us.