How Can We Help?

How Do I Transfer My Membership?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you are currently a registered high school referee outside of Florida, follow the same steps as those for a new referee. When you fill out the contact form, include details of high school refereeing experience.

If you are transferring from another Association in Florida, contact us with details of your current membership.

Table of Contents